From Hervé Girod <herve.gi...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Re: wmftranscoder bug
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 23:23:20 GMT
I know were your problem comes from. It's because the WMF Transcoder use
some AWT methods to obtain the screen resolution (see bug 45408 on
bugzilla). I made a promise end of August to send a patch with the fix
in a week. but I was lazy. Although I fixed it on my local copy, I send
two other patches about WMF transcoder but not this one.

OK, I will send a patch in a few days now ;-)

Hervé