From Hervé Girod <herve.gi...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Re: Relationship between sXBL and XBL 2.0
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 20:43:18 GMT
I asked W3C Web application format WG about sXBL vs XBL 2.0 future (see
the thread here
As you said, it seems that there is a high probability that sXBL will be
dropped in favour of XBL 2.0 (as the second is more general if different
in subtle ways, even the sXBL chapters titles are present on XBL 2.0
working draft...). But nothing seems to be decided yet...