From "Resler, John M" <john.m.res...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: Converting Batik to DLL
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:13:52 GMT

    (French and Indian War's period)
===================================

-----Original Message-----
From: iyangim [mailto:iyangim@empal.com]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 1:51 AM
To: batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Converting Batik to DLL

Dear All,

Currently I am developing the SVG related stuffs. I am using the Batik
Library for managing SVG. I used JDK 1.5 for my testing and it worked
fine.
Now I want to use Visual Studio J# for the same development. I have
following questions

Question 1.
Anybody know any tool or any idea for converting Batik library source to
DLL?
I already tried to use JLCA (Microsoft Java Language Conversion
Assistant) but it did not work.

Question 2.
When I tried to compile the batik library in VS J#, it gives error for
some of JDK API.
The reason is that J# support JDK 1.1.5 Version and Batik need JDK 1.3
or later.  Is there any way that I can update the JDK in Visual Studio
J#?

Your kind help will be appreciated.