From iyangim <iyan...@empal.com>
Subject Converting Batik to DLL
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 06:51:28 GMT

Dear All,

Currently I am developing the SVG related stuffs. I am using the Batik
Library for managing SVG. I used JDK 1.5 for my testing and it worked fine.
Now I want to use Visual Studio J# for the same development. I have
following questions

Question 1.
Anybody know any tool or any idea for converting Batik library source to
DLL?
I already tried to use JLCA (Microsoft Java Language Conversion Assistant)
but it did not work.

Question 2.
When I tried to compile the batik library in VS J#, it gives error for some
of JDK API.
The reason is that J# support JDK 1.1.5 Version and Batik need JDK 1.3 or
later.  Is there any way that I can update the JDK in Visual Studio J#?

Your kind help will be appreciated.