From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Merge anim branch back into trunk
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:39:44 GMT
I have finished enough of the animation engine that I want to fold it
back into the trunk now.  Everything should be supported except the
animation of attributes whose plain DOM attribute updates wouldn’t have
caused a proper update of the rendering currently anyway (such as
animating gradient element attributes), plus one or two other stray
attributes (such as 'use' elements’ 'xlink:href' attributes).

I have been testing along the way, but haven’t done exhaustive tests
yet.  Hopefully people can start trying it and point out any problems,
as I try to build up a bunch of test cases to stick into regard.

If there’s nothing that has raised an eyebrow about the code I’ve been
committing to the anim branch, I’ll merge the changes in to the trunk
tomorrow.

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/