From "kok eng meo" <dstamkok...@gmail.com>
Subject Displaying JPEG file in SVG in batik
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:52:58 GMT
I have tried to create an image Element in batik to display a jpeg file. But
it does not work.
This is my code.

String svgNS = SVGDOMImplementation.SVG_NAMESPACE_URI;
Element abc = document.createElementNS(svgNS, "image");
abc.setAttributeNS(null, "x", "10");
 abc.setAttributeNS(null, "y", "10");
 abc.setAttributeNS(null, "width", "300");
 abc.setAttributeNS(null, "height", "300");
 abc.setAttributeNS(XMLConstants.XLINK_NAMESPACE_URI, "xlink:href", "
picture.jpg");

The error given is an I/O error occured while processing the URI

Can someone please advice me on this?? Or is there any other methods to
display a jpeg file inside batik SVGDocument. Thanks alot!!!!