From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Fw: ApacheCon US 2006 CFP, second notice
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 06:13:13 GMT
Do we have someone to represent XML Graphics or one of its subprojects
at ApacheCon US? I won't be going but if anyone wants my material for
the FOP talks, they're available.

Forwarded by Jeremias Maerki
Call for Papers for ApacheCon US 2006 is currently open!

ApacheCon US 2006 will be held at the Hilton Hotel in Austin, Texas,
October 9-13, 2006.

The ASF and the conference producer—Full Circle Productions— invite
the Open Source community to send in session and tutorial proposals
for ApacheCon US 2006. Please check the web site for details
http://www.us.apachecon.com

To submit a proposal, visit http://us.apachecon.com/cfp-form.html

The deadline for submitting is June 28, 2006

ApacheCon US Team

Jeremias Maerki