From mahesh karanth <tumkurkara...@yahoo.com>
Subject out of memory exception while loading SVG file
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 13:17:33 GMT
Hello All,
  I loaded SVG files into JInternal frame using batik code. (batik
version that I am using is 1.6)
Each new SVG image will be loaded into a new tab.
Code that loades the SVG is as follows

String parser = XMLResourceDescriptor.getXMLParserClassName();
                         SAXSVGDocumentFactory f = new
SAXSVGDocumentFactory(parser);
                         SVGDocument svgDocument =  (SVGDocument)
f.createDocument(svgFileSys.toURL().toString());
                         svgCanvas.setDocument(svgDocument);

For the 8th SVG image I am getting Out of memory exception. Message on
the console is as follows "Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space".

What is the problem?
am I using a wrong method to load the SVG file?

Note:The SVG images that I am loading are 200kb to 250kb size.

Please suggest me to get out of this problem

Best Regards
  Mahesh Karanth

Yahoo! Photos