From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: MessageFactory and XSLTCDTMManager stilling bandwith
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 01:13:38 GMT
Hi Filipe,

   I don't know why you are posting this quesiton here, the classes in
quesiton have
nothing to do with Batik.  I would suggest asking in what ever mail list
handles your
soap library...

"Filipe Marinho" <filipe.marinho@SE.EFACEC.PT> wrote on 12/28/2005
01:17:26 PM:

> Whe i load my applet some computer i have noticed that when i change
something
> on the image my applet uses some bandwith (say 700 bytes ). I have
looked into
> apache html server log and the requests are:
>
> GET /java/html/svgprototype/META-INF/services/com.sun.org.apache.xalan.
> internal.xsltc.dom.XSLTCDTMManager HTTP/1.1" 404 371
>
> GET
/java/html/svgprototype/META-INF/services/javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory
> HTTP/1.1" 404 341
>

> The first i'm pretty sure that he needs it to build the soap message the
acces
> to my webservice. But i don't know the reason of the second.
>
> What is it?? can you help me?? How can i make my applet independent from
these calls??