From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: batik with GNU Classpath
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:25:19 GMT
FYI, I've set up a Wiki page where we can track the progress on this
topic. Everyone is invited to help:

http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/GnuClasspathCompatibility

In the meantime, I've made some progress yesterday evening. Looks like I
may really have a first patch ready by Sunday.

On 22.11.2005 15:30:18 Anthony Green wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 08:12 -0500, thomas.deweese@kodak.com wrote:
> > > This is just to let you know that I've started to work on that. It's not
>
> Thank you Jeremias!
>
> >    Well I must admit that the lack of BasicStroke support in either means
> > that
> > this really doesn't seem very useful to me.  Without Basic Stroke you
> > can't
> > stroke anything, doesn't that seem of questionable utility?  It might put
> > pressure
> > on them to support it but without it 90% of content won't render properly
> > :/
>
> I think there's a plan to implement it relatively soon.

Jeremias Maerki