From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Add release 1.6 to Apache's java repository
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:09:30 GMT
Brent Worden wrote:

> I'll contact Jason van Zyl and confirm his script is still valid for
> this process.  If so, I should have the necessary permissions to perform
> this myself, if no one objects.

   I don't have an objection but I am a little nervous that neither
of us seems to really understand the system for putting things out.
Which makes me nervous that we might break existing stuff.

   Can you try and contact J Aaron Farr who I think did this last time:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-batik-users/200307.mbox/%3c20030711191431.3872.qmail@web14302.mail.yahoo.com%3e

> Looking at the 1.6 binary distribution, which jars should be uploaded?
> All the lib/batik-*.jar files I assume are critical.
> What about the jars in the root directory? The lib/extension directory?

    They all have useful stuff in them.  I don't know what the rules are.
He mentions 26 jars which I think means everything went...