From zaza <z...@tlen.pl>
Subject Opensource Mobile SVGViewer
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 23:37:36 GMT
Hello,

Does anyone know any free/opensource svgviewer for mobile devices?

If not, what will be your suggestion for writing one? Furthermore I
would like to specialize this viewer to display GUI's written in SVG, so
I will need to use something for all kind of controls.
What should I use to achive that:
	* Swing's controls?
	* write my own in SVG+JScript and add JScript parser to my viewer?
	* someone suggested me to take a look at sXBL/RCC

Or maybe you've got completly diffrent ideas for writing mobile client
that will support GUIs generated from XML?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Tomasz

PS. I'm representing a small team of students. I won't write it alone :)