From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: DOM 3
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:59:40 GMT
Hi Camron,

Cameron McCormack wrote:
> And another thing: I am trying to put my test cases into regard, but I
> come up against the DOM 3 interfaces problem here, too.  Compiling the
> main sources works fine but when compiling the test sources it finds
> only the DOM 2 interfaces, and so my tests don't compile.
>
> Any hints?

    I don't know for sure, if you tweaked the 'compile' target
then you probably need to tweak the 'compiletest' target as well.
Otherwise I would compare the two targets and see how they
differ.  One thing that occurs to me is that the test build
includes the 'libs-build-classpath' - which I think includes
xalan - which probably has xml-apis in it (although why they
would override your 'bootclasspath' stuff I don't know).