From Cameron McCormack <cam-batik-...@aka.mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: DOM 3
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:22:50 GMT
Thomas DeWeese:
>    I don't know for sure, if you tweaked the 'compile' target
> then you probably need to tweak the 'compiletest' target as well.
> Otherwise I would compare the two targets and see how they
> differ.

Yeah, the strange thing was that I didn't have to change the 'compile'
target at all.  Just having the DOM 3 interfaces in the classes
directory allowed me to compile the main sources.

> One thing that occurs to me is that the test build
> includes the 'libs-build-classpath' - which I think includes
> xalan - which probably has xml-apis in it (although why they
> would override your 'bootclasspath' stuff I don't know).

If I take the extended DOM interfaces approach this should become a
non-problem.

Cameron

--
  e-mail : cam (at) mcc.id.au    	icq : 26955922
     web : http://mcc.id.au/	        msn : cam-msn (at) aka.mcc.id.au