From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XML Graphics project charter
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:16:04 GMT
Last year, Batik and FOP formed a new top-level project together. That
is called "Apache XML Graphics" (http://xmlgraphics.apache.org). Before
that Batik was a subproject of the "Apache XML" project. That change is
purely organizational and was done due to requests from the Apache Board
of Directors. For the users of Batik there's no change at all.

What we're doing now is defining the charter for the newly formed
project. That is all.

I hope this answers your question. If not, I'm happy to elaborate.

On 10.02.2005 17:07:43 Resler, John M wrote:
> What is the matter with Batik??? Am I missing something?

Jeremias Maerki