From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject [ANN] New mailing lists for the Apache XML Graphics project
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:24:13 GMT
Finally, we got the rest of our requested mailing lists, thanks to Roy T.
Fielding.

Please all FOP and Batik committers, subscribe to
general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by sending an empty mail to
general-subscribe@xmlgraphics.apache.org.

This mailing list is used to for:
- discussing anything related to the XML Graphics project as a whole,
i.e. not related to one of FOP or Batik in particular.
- discussing anything about common components once we have the
infrastructure to even think about it.

Only confidential stuff should be discussed on the PMC list, any PMC
discussion that doesn't need confidentiality should got to
general@xmlgraphics.apache.org from now on.

I hope this will avoid too much annoying cross-posting in the future
(just what I do right now).

will receive all changes coming from the XML Graphics Wiki (I will
change that shortly now that I have apsite powers. ATM the commits are
going to FOP. The commits list will also receive changes made in the new
SVN repository for the XML Graphics website which I hope will also soon
be created. Please subscribe by sending an empty mail to
commits-subscribe@xmlgraphics.apache.org.

Jeremias Maerki