From Alice Cavallo <me...@media.mit.edu>
Subject Another example of failure Java SAX and SVG files
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:16:59 GMT
Thomas,

Running the same class for the attached SVG file that by the way I can
not read in any editor (i get only special characters), gives me the
following msg:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.

	at drawtool.ParseSVG.main(ParseSVG.java:154)

I don't remember anymore which application I used to generate this SVG
file.

Thanks,
Alice