From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Defining of elements lying in rectangle
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 07:29:31 GMT

Thomas DeWeese wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    Well you should be able to call:
>      svg.getIntersectionList(Rect, Element).
>
>    But that's currently not implemented.  If you do it with the
> DOM don't forget to take transforms into account.  This is getting
> high on my list of things to work on...

Indeed, this would be *extremely* handy for any GEO related application
where selecting "features" (ie svg elements) is considered standard
functionality.
If this gets implemented, will it be possible to have any selection
shape (circle, ellipse, custom) ?
What do you mean by "don't forget to take transforms into account" ?

Regards
Jorg