From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Batik for J2ME as a JSR 226 implementation
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:09:21 GMT
Hi Ias,

    Well, I'm not really sure what you are looking for, but on the
face of it, it would seem problematic to use Batik for this, as
J2ME doesn't currently include any of Java2D which is at the core
of Batik.

    You might be able to borrow significant parts of Batik (like
some of the DOM structure and CSS, and micro parsers - although
I've heard that even these are to heavy weight), but for the
whole graphics part I think you would have to do your own thing.