From Hervé Girod <herve.gi...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Problem in GVTTreeWalker ?
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:07:42 GMT
Hello !

I'm using the GVTTreeWalker class to iterate through a GVT Tree. When I used it previously
for iterating beginning from the GVT root of the tree, I had no problem.

But when I tried to begin to iterate from another node, an exception is raised in the setCurrentGraphicsNode
method of the class. The reason is the following code :

if (node.getRoot() ! gvtRoot) {
throw new IllegalArgumentException("The node "+node+" is not part of the document "+gvtRoot);
}

I think the exception will always be raised if the beginning node is not the root node of
the GVT Tree (because node.getRoot() returns the tree root Node). So it is impossible to begin
with another node than the root.

Am I right ?