From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: submit preserveAspectRatio stuff
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:32:50 GMT
Tonny Kohar wrote:

>> Do you have any idea, where the example of
>>test case is exist in batik dist, so I could study it and create test
>>case which have similar format to other test case.
>
> Ignore this message. I found it already. It is under test-resources and
> test-sources directory

    There are lots of tests under here and you can use them if you
want, but they are a lot more work to setup.  The easiest thing to
do is to do something like:

    samples/tests/spec/scripting/add.svg

    So this is a SVG with a bit of script that is called 'onload'.
In your case you would create or populate text from the results
of various preserve aspect ratio calls.

    Even if you don't know javascript there should be enough
examples in the scripting directory to let you do what you need.