From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: submit preserveAspectRatio stuff
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:06:56 GMT
Hi Tonny,

    Two things.  First off I can see where the change goes int
SVGOMViewElement, but I don't see that SVGOMUseElement has a
getPreserveAspectRatio method (although I suppose this could
be a bug in the spec).

    Also can you provide a testcase for this?  The simplest thing
to do would be to write an SVG file with some embedded javascript
that uses this interface to populate some text elements in the
document.  This can then be tied into our regression testing
facilities to ensure it continues to do the right thing down
the line.  If you wanted to test update handling as well
(if you set the property through setAttribute and then query
via the PAR interface do you get the correct updated values) that
would be great.