From Glen Mazza <grm7...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fwd: [GUMP@brutus]: xml-fop/xml-fop failed
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 21:10:39 GMT
Hello Batik team,

Gump failed for us today, because we need to implement
a new getFontSize() in our SVGElement class.  What
should we place there?  Is there a default value we
can place if we don't need this method (do we need
this method)?

Thanks,
Glen

--- Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com> wrote:

>     [javac]

/usr/local/gump/public/workspace/xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/extensions/svg/SVGElement.java:137: