From Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>
Subject Re: submit preserveAspectRatio stuff
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 03:55:38 GMT
Hi,

>     Two things.  First off I can see where the change goes int
> SVGOMViewElement, but I don't see that SVGOMUseElement has a
> getPreserveAspectRatio method (although I suppose this could
> be a bug in the spec).

Yes, after I check SVGOMUseElement it is not there, very weird, because
the SVG spec 1.1 say Image and Use element have preserveAspectRatio.

>     Also can you provide a testcase for this?  The simplest thing
> to do would be to write an SVG file with some embedded javascript
> that uses this interface to populate some text elements in the
> document.  This can then be tied into our regression testing
> facilities to ensure it continues to do the right thing down
> the line.  If you wanted to test update handling as well
> (if you set the property through setAttribute and then query
> via the PAR interface do you get the correct updated values) that
> would be great.

I could write the test case. Do you have any idea, where the example of
test case is exist in batik dist, so I could study it and create test
case which have similar format to other test case. This time I will use
cvs diff stuff to upload the test case :)

Best Regards
Tonny Kohar
--
Sketsa