From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: All quiet on the SVG front
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:28:37 GMT
Hi all,

    More good news, I should be resuming my participation in the Batik
Project. Apologies for the 'lull in the action'.

    I will try and go back and respond to major issues/questions
but the community may need to be reminded of questions that went
unanswered in the past.

    My thanks to all the people who have stepped in during my absence
to answer questions and helped to keep the Batik community alive.
However, don't think you can all go away now that I will be answering
some questions ;)