From Vincent Hardy <Vincent.Ha...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: All quiet on the SVG front
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:19:04 GMT
Hello Cameron,

Cameron McCormack wrote:

> [...]
>
>I think Vincent and Thomas agreed at one stage to make me a committer,
>but nothing ever came of it.

Actually, Thomas asked for a vote from the commiters and we got positive
votes from all the ones who responded (I counted 8 positive votes). I
did not get a request to move to the next step, but may be Thomas
assumed he was done and we were in a dead-lock situation... bummer.

In any event, the next step is for you to sign the contributor license
agreement. Then, I'll be able to request access to the CVS repository
and you'll be able to access the CVS repository.

I'll send you the documentation and instruction in a private email,
Regards,
Vincent.