From Jamie Browning <jamie.brown...@exponent.co.uk>
Subject Re: All quiet on the SVG front
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:07:24 GMT
Cameron McCormack wrote:

>I think Vincent and Thomas agreed at one stage to make me a committer,
>but nothing ever came of it.

I think the Batik developers have done a truly amazing job so far and
they deserve all the credit for this project. So I don't want to tread
on anyones toes here because I don't know what is happening...

But who owns Batik? Apache or the current "committers"? This IS an
important point. We (my company) wish to use Batik in our projects, but
we need to have a clear idea about where it is going and what sort of
support we may/may not need to anticipate. The example I used was
Rendering Custom Content (RCC) which is proposed in the SVG 1.2. spec.