From Cameron McCormack <cam-batik-...@aka.mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: bugzilla during comiter absence
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:47:32 GMT
Tonny Kohar:
> I would like to ask the status of Batik bug found during commiter
> absence and the provided fix (is it acceptable ?).
>
> Here is the bugzilla ID, and the provided fix by various person.
> - 28679 (Fill rule bug, it is fixed by Cameron McCormack, if the fix is
> not on bugzilla, contact me/him, I still got his fix on my computer)
> - 28035 (Default AttributeInitilizer bug)
> - 28081 (Enhancement not bug regarding SVG DOM default attribute
> generator)

I could commit them now, but I think I need guidance from Thomas and
Vincent: for small patches likes these do I need to check in regard
tests as well?  If not what sort of things do I need to do make tests
for?  (I've been looking through the test directories to get acquainted
with the architecture; I don't want to start checking in willy nilly.)
Are you keeping any separate branches for major additions to the
codebase?

Thanks,

Cameron

--