From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: All quiet on the SVG front
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:43:18 GMT
Hi Thomas,

thanks for the follow-up. I've found the mail but it looks like all the
attachments got filtered (EML attachements considered invalid). I think
it's best if Cameron indicated his preferred unix user account ID and
the mail address he'd like to have mails to his Apache address forwarded
to. Then an account request form should be sent to root@apache.org
cc'ing the PMC and again attaching the vote results. Provided Cameron's
CLA is already on file (Cameron?), then everything should happen pretty
quickly from then on.

On 21.06.2004 12:20:49 Thomas DeWeese wrote:
> Hi Jeremias,
>
>     It was unfortunately taken 'off-list'.  I've forwarded the
> message I sent to the XML-PMC, which had the vote messages
> as attachments.
>
> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>
> > Hi Vincent,
> >
> > can you give me a pointer to the vote? I didn't find it in the archives.
> > If I can help with the account request just tell me. I'm quite familiar
> > with the process in the meantime having recruited a number of new
> > committer over in FOP-land.
> >
> > Cameron, please report back on your progress. Thanks!
> >
> > On 16.06.2004 15:19:04 Vincent Hardy wrote:

> >>Actually, Thomas asked for a vote from the commiters and we got positive
> >>votes from all the ones who responded (I counted 8 positive votes). I
> >>did not get a request to move to the next step, but may be Thomas
> >>assumed he was done and we were in a dead-lock situation... bummer.
> >>
> >>In any event, the next step is for you to sign the contributor license
> >>agreement. Then, I'll be able to request access to the CVS repository
> >>and you'll be able to access the CVS repository.
> >>
> >>I'll send you the documentation and instruction in a private email,

Jeremias Maerki