From Piyush Rai <raights...@yahoo.com>
Subject Animated paths
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:03:10 GMT
My problems is:
Given an arbitrary SVG file containing several path elements, I need to show all these paths
in the order in which they appear in the file. However, the paths need to be shown in an incremental
manner(they should appear to be "moving", as they are drawn). I guess, I'll have to access
the coordinates from path data "d" somehow and show one point at a time using a function like
"setTimeout("advance()", delay)".
Someone please tell me whether there are some functions which allow me to access path data(and
manipulate it)? Going through the DOM documentation would really be troublesome :-(
Also, since there are more than one paths in the SVG file, how can I get the list of all these
paths so that I can show them one by one in in the batik viewer using the above method?
Thanks in advance.

Do you Yahoo!?