From Roland Kofler <roland.kof...@endlos.at>
Subject Re: how to increase an image resolution in PDF Transcoder
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 11:37:31 GMT
Hi!
Keiron Liddle suggested to post this issue to batik-dev:
 I patched the PDFGraphics2D class to get a better resolution for Images.
Keiron gave me the hint that i may have to increase the Dimensions of the
BufferedImage() to do this. Now, I dont get a better image resolutions,
although the file size increases. I think it must be related to the fact
that the BufferedImage is downscaled to the documents resolution before
(and without the use of an observer for loss-less scaling)

 I'm quiet new to the code, I go ahead and try hard to understand what
happens,
 Any hint is very appreciated!

 cheers
	roland kofler