From Dennis Christopher <den...@avenza.com>
Subject Re: Documentation and Is there Trouble with Mac OS X or Not?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:54:09 GMT
Batik team,

Another question re Mac OSX, while the subject is open--

Has anyone managed to build Batik under MacOSX? I've tried with CodeWarrior
and
run into compile errors and other problems.

Also, is there any doucmentation on how to disentangle part of Batik, e.g.
if you wanted
to use just the SVGGen portion? or is this even possible?

Dennis Christopher

Vincent Hardy wrote:

> > RD> Question 1:
> >
> >     I'll let others handle this one as I didn't write that docs and
> > I'm not 100% sure what is ment by the SVG processor (although I
> > suspect it means the DOM/Bridge/GVT stuff).
>
> Actually, that blurb dates back Nov. 2000 and is now more confusing that
> anything else. I'll modify it later today.
>
> Vincent.

Dennis Christopher (dennis@avenza.com)
Product Development Manager
Avenza Systems, Inc.