From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Batik 1.5beta3 release available
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:35:11 GMT
Hello,

Batik 1.5beta3 is available!

This release comes with a large number bug fixes, improved script
support and improved security control.

A detailed list of the new feautures and bug fixes can be found in the
change log at:

http://xml.apache.org/batik/dist/README.txt

Note that we have given a name to the SVG Browser which comes with
the Batik distribution: it is called Squiggle (this is how we call
the three little red/green/blue scribbles on our logo). Squiggle
is an example of an SVG application built on top of the Batik toolkit.

The new build is available at:

1. Binary distribution:
   http://xml.apache.org/batik/dist/batik-1.5beta3.zip

2. Source distribution:
   http://xml.apache.org/batik/dist/batik-src-1.5beta3.zip

If you'd like to report bugs or request API changes/improvements, you
can either post to the developer list or enter a bug in Bugzilla under
the Batik project at:

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

Thanks!
Vincent Hardy, for the Batik Team.