From Ahmad Morad <mo...@db.informatik.uni-kassel.de>
Subject JSVGComponent
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 16:21:12 GMT
Hi all,

with the following code I want to render an SVG document wich I produced
someway :
--
        private JSVGCanvas viewport;
        SVGDocument svgDoc = domToSVGDom(node);

Then I got the following axception:

---
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.batik.dom.GenericElementNS
        at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGOMDocument.getRootElement(Unknown
        Source)
        at org.apache.batik.swing.svg.JSVGComponent.setSVGDocument(Unknown
        Source)
        at tcldbc.TclDBSVGViewer.viewTable(TclDBSVGViewer.java:244)

---

However the SVGDocument I produced is ok! and I can serialize it. Doing that
and saving it in a file. I get a correct SVG document which I can view with
the SVGViewer or the Sample application with the batik sources.

Has anybody an Idea about this Exception?

Thanks,
Morad.