From "Max Dunn" <maxd...@siliconpublishing.com>
Subject Commit access for Robert DiBlasi
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 18:45:56 GMT
Hi,

What precisely is the process for getting Robert commit access to Batik?
A current committer or Robert should ask for it?

I think he'd be great at keeping the site current and the content
meaningful, and would have valuable opinions on the direction of the
product, but of course I can't officially propose such a thing. The
Batik site needs to be as accessible as possible, in my opinion - I
think Robert could be a big help with this.

Thanks,

Max