From "Solange Desseignes" <sdesseig...@calendra.com>
Subject Problem with TranscodingHintKey: PLEASE HELP !!!
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 10:43:24 GMT
Hi,

I use Batik 1.1.1 to transform SVG images into JPG images.
I use the JDK 1.3 and am under Windows 2000.

I have two different ways to transform my images; when I use both, I have the following error
:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Instance(10100)
of org.apache.batik.ext.awt.TranscodingHintKey already registered
	at java.awt.RenderingHints$Key.recordIdentity(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.RenderingHints$Key.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.TranscodingHintKey.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.RenderingHintsKeyExt.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.GraphicsUtil.createGraphics(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.gvt.filter.GraphicsNodeRed8Bit.genRect(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.gvt.filter.GraphicsNodeRed8Bit.copyData(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.TileCacheRed.genRect(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.AbstractTiledRed.drawBlockInPlace(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.AbstractTiledRed.drawBlock(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.AbstractTiledRed.copyToRasterByBlocks(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.AbstractTiledRed.copyData(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.TranslateRed.copyData(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.PadRed.copyData(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.gvt.renderer.StaticRenderer.repaint(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.ImageTranscoder.transcode(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode(Unknown Source)

Do you have any idea ??? Is it a problem of multi threads ??? Must I "re-initalize" Batik
???

Please help me, it's very important for me !!!!

Thanks in advance...

Solange Desseignes