From Nicolas Socheleau <nicolas.sochel...@bitflash.com>
Subject RE: Batik development
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:54:57 GMT
Thanks Vincent,

I noticed the work done on the geometry of shapes to make this interactive.
I've been playing with some scripts moving shapes around. I noticed also
that others attributes ( namely CSS properties ) are not interactive. Is
this a work in progress ?

I used the following script which does not return any error :

function hide( evt, targetID )
{
	var element = evt.target.ownerDocument.getElementbyId( targetID );
	var style = element.getStyle();
	style.setProperty('visibility','hidden','important');
}

After looking at the code, I realized that the CSSStyleDeclaration doesn't
support updates. Is somebody working on that ?

Nicolas