From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: XForms..
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:31:26 GMT
Anthony,

A couple additional precisions.

> Anthony Mills wrote:
>
> > Does Batik support XForms?  Is there any plan to support it?  Would a
> > separate project need to be created to add XForms support?

I think it would be good to do it as part of Batik. There seem to be
a lot of interest in having forms in SVG, so I think having an
XForm effort in Batik would be good. If multiple projects need
XForm, then it would make sense to do it separate I guess.

If you are interested in contributing to that effort, please do!
You can contact me at vhardy@apache.org if you'd like details on how
contributions happen.

Cheers,
Vincent.