From "Danny Ayers" <danny...@virgilio.it>
Subject RE: getting/setting transforms
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 19:31:40 GMT

>On Monday 05 November 2001 21:32, Danny Ayers wrote:
>> >The SVG DOM is not implemented yet, which is why you are getting
>> >the "TODO" exception.
>>
>> It's ok to put unimplemented features in the javadoc then?
>> "TODO" came to me like a "road closed" sign 10 miles after
>turning onto the
>> road...
>
>The SVG DOM comes from the W3C and not the batik team. You could not
>implement w3c SVG DOM API without having all the methods in our
>implementation (even partial).

I was working from "Batik API Specification" (as the Javadoc is titled) and
used a method documented there, but not, as noted, implemented. It seems I
misunderstood the purpose of this documentation. Is there a list anywhere of
what parts of the API specified has/has not been implemented?

Cheers,
Danny.

PS. Don't get me wrong - I think Batik is marvellous!