From Keiron Liddle <kei...@aftexsw.com>
Subject Re: importing dom
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:57:25 GMT

Thanks, that helps, it appears to import the document elements properly,
but I am still not getting the attributes on the child elements

For example I just get the following svg node when imported
<svg contentScriptType="" width="20" zoomAndPan="" contentStyleType=""
height="20" preserveAspectRatio="" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"
version="">
  <g>
     <rect/>
     <rect/>
  </g>
</svg>

The g and both rect's shold have attributes on them.