From Christophe Jolif <cjo...@ilog.fr>
Subject Re: [commit] MutlitpleGradientPaintContext
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:27:08 GMT
Nico,

Nico Talian wrote:

> Great, thanks for the clarification.  I'd very much like to
> to help out with other aspects of Batik this winter, when I
> am on winter vacation.  I worked on the Gradient Paint implementations
> this summer, so I thought I would see if I could be of help :)
> Do you know of any particular areas that could use work?

As far as I know, this month will certainly be dedicated to cleanup the
distribution and think about future directions, so it is difficult to
tell you now what will be interesting to do in the library itself.
However what could be done now even if it is not part of the library may
be an example of the Batik ability to be extended. For example you can
imagine to develop a new kind of color gradient which is not part of SVG
and show how to customize batik to be able read and display it... I
think it could be valuable for end users that want to see how to do
this.

--
Christophe