From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: [admin] Please read: beta1.0 tagged
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2000 19:59:23 GMT
Stephane,

I think we should not do this at this time because we have tested the
distribution as it is now, and I think it would not be wise to make
a last minute change to the distribution. What I did though is to update
the install.xml to warn users that they should use jar xvf and not unzip
to unpack the zip files.

I suggest we add the tgz distributions next week or the week after.
Thanks.
V.