From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@eng.sun.com>
Subject [admin] Please read: beta1.0 tagged
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 01:15:53 GMT
Hello,

I have tagged the beta1.0 release (tag is batik-1_0beta) and updated
the web site accordingly.
I have tested the distribution on Windows and someone in my team has
tested it on Solaris (JDK1.3 in both cases). Could someone try it
on Linux and may be Mac OS X (Thomas, I guess this is directed to you
:-).

Only (minor) problem: I removed the applet example as I could not
get it to work from the Apache site. I got it to work on servers here,
so I am not sure what the problem is. Because I do not think this is
a critical problem, I suggest we try to fix it sometime next week
or the week after. Furthermore, the pluggin causes crashes in IE5.0,
and I would rather avoid crashing our visitor's browser...

Isn't it great to see that site up there?
Cheers.
V.