From Bill Haneman <bill.hane...@ireland.sun.com>
Subject Re: [admin] JavaOne submission, please review
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 20:48:10 GMT
Hi :

Since I have received no "nay" votes....
I have added a BOF proposal, "Internationalizing Web Content with Java
and Batik".

I have added myself as contact, also an internationalization person
here in Ireland - but he may be unable to attend.  However he has kindly
volunteered
to give assistance in creating an internationalization demo
(localized Web content on demand using Batik+XSLT).

I added myself to the other BOF list, but then seeing it empty, added
Christophe and Stephane as per Vincent's original suggestion.

I said yesterday that the BOF limit was two.  Either I misread that or
things have changed, the JavaOne site now says the limit for a BOF is
six :-)

Feel free to add/remove yourself, please...

-Bill

Bill Haneman
+1 353 1 849 0495