From Bill Haneman <bill.hane...@ireland.sun.com>
Subject Re: [admin] JavaOne submission, please review
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 00:34:34 GMT
Vincent Hardy wrote:
<...>
> I have entered our submission for the JavaOne session and  BOF. Please
> review the submission at:
>
> http://industry.java.sun.com/javaone2001/papers/browse/

> c. I suggest we all participate to the session and the BOF, either as
>    speakers, demoers or question responder. There is a limit of 3
>    speakers for sessions and BOF. Here is what I propose. For the
>    BOF, I suggest the speakers be Christophe, Bill and Stephane. For
>    the session, I suggest the speakers be Thomas, Thierry and
>    myself. Let me know what you think quickly so that I can put that
>    list in our submission.

Note that the speaker limit for a BOF is two (three for a technical
presentation).

One minor point: you say "the purpose of the BOF..." or something
to that effect in your abstract for the technical session - maybe a
cut-and-paste slip?  I think the intro for the technical session
is not quite as smooth reading as the intro for the BOF - perhaps
we can borrow from the Batik Team quote for inspiration?

I'll have a closer look tomorrow.  I'd certainly very much like to
participate in the JavaOne presentations, if there is "room".

-Bill