From Bill Haneman <bill.hane...@ireland.sun.com>
Subject Re: [commit] Last new sample file
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 00:24:35 GMT
I have added one last sample file, samples/batikBatik.svg

I call it batikBatik since it attempts to emulate
Batik fabric with outlines of a resist substance and
a mottled dyed surface with variable penetration of the
(cracked) resist.

It gives the filters a little workout, but doesn't use
any masks.  If we had the nice rounded logo font available
this file would be smaller and faster, but I concatenated
the paths from the logo.svg file to create the clipPath and
outlines instead.  (There is a text-element based alternate
path commented out, in the <defs> section).

-Bill

Bill Haneman
+1 353 1 849 0495