From Thomas E Deweese <thomas.dewe...@kodak.com>
Subject [admin] Please read: beta1.0 tagged
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 13:02:27 GMT

VH> I have tagged the beta1.0 release (tag is batik-1_0beta) and
VH> updated the web site accordingly.  Could someone try it on Linux
VH> and may be Mac OS X (Thomas, I guess this is directed to you :-).

    Well, the distribution continues to compile on Mac OS X.  I can't
start it up from work, to ensure the GUI comes up, but even if it does
come up I presume it will continue to fail to display any graphic
content due to the incompleteness of the current drawing
implementation (I had hoped that my changes to the drawing
implementation would get some drawing parts working, but that does not
appear to be the case, ohh well).