From Thomas E Deweese <thomas.dewe...@kodak.com>
Subject Bug in many tests
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 13:15:26 GMT

Hi all,

   I was playing with the logo.svg and testTemplate.svg and I noticed that
many of our tests have an illegal URI:

>    <use xlink:href="../testTemplate.svg/#BatikTag" />
					 ^

   As a result I am going to fix all the references to
testTemplate.svg, but I'm going to make them reference logo.svg (only
I'm going to rename logo.svg to batikLogo.svg).  This will become the
repository for standard batik logo elements.

   If people have very strong objections to this let me know ASAP.  I
know this comes later than we would like, but I really don't want the
illegal URI's in the samples and this arrangement makes much more
sense. I'm going to test the changes to death...