From James Duncan Davidson <james.david...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: PR for Apache SVG Open Source project
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:00:37 GMT
on 10/12/00 12:39 PM, Susan Struble at Susan.Struble@eng.sun.com wrote:

> I don't believe that Apache is yet ready to discuss this project. I have been
> trying to confirm this with them.

So there are a couple of parts to doing this right.

1) Are the members of the batik-dev list (cc'd) ready to go public with this
at ApacheCon? If yes, we proceed to the next question. If no, then we hold
until you guys are ready.

2) Assuming yes, then we do want to do PR on this, but will need to
coordinate with Zotgroup on this. I beleive that Susy has been attempting to
get in touch with them previous to this.. Zot folks, are you around?

Obviously, when we do announce the lauch of this, we want all involved
entities to be on board whether through one consolidated statement, or
coordinated statements.

.duncan