From Christophe Jolif <cjo...@ilog.fr>
Subject Re: very basic support of GVT UI events -> DOM UI events + scripting
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 07:15:54 GMT

Thierry,

Sorry for my late answer, I was attending a meeting yesterday.

Thierry Kormann wrote:

> It seems that after a PAN or a zoom, the sensitive region is not correct
> (always the previous one).
>
> I don't have time to fix the bug tonight but I think we should apply the
> Renderer dev2usr transform to the mouse coordinates (in the JSVGCanvas) before
> sending the GVT event to the GVT tree.

I've seen a setTransform() method on the EventDispatcher interface and I
think that is the one that should be called when the transformer is
changing in the viewer in order to have correct behavior. Will you make
the modification or should I do it?

A+
--
Christophe